The Top 10 Ways To Make Money With PLR Content (Private Label Rights)
There are lots of articles on how to use PLR, but not so many showing you easy ways to turn PLR into cash in your pocket. So that’s what this article is all about.
This video discusses what PLR is, but this article presents the top 10 ways to make money with PLR.
PLR is an acronym for Private Label Rights which means someone else created the product, but you have a license to sell it and keep 100% of the revenue.
PLR is different from affiliate marketing in that you only get a percentage of the revenue (i.e., a commission) when you sell affiliate products; the vendor or creator gets a cut of the revenue as well.
Actually, the top 10 ways for anything is somewhat subjective isn’t it?
For me, the Top 10 Ways is determined by what I can get to work … that’s what matters right?
So, here we go …
- Buy PLR content and sell it as is. This is the most obvious, but it’s also the easiest. Modify the content a bit to make it unique and more valuable. Consider changing the title too.
- Mix and match multiple PLR products, call it a “home study course”, and sell it for more money.
- Use your PLR to create audios (e.g., podcasts), videos, and/or software.
- Build a site for your PLR products (using other PLR to create the site content so you get free traffic) and flip the site. In other words, you build the site and sell it for immediate profits.
- Buy pre-built PLR blog sites, enhance them a bit and get traffic, and re-sell it.
- Give away PLR that presents benefits to customers in the niche, but include offers for other PLR “How To” products or affiliate links in the giveaway version. You can also use this one for building your email list.
- Create a Micro Continuity program using multiple PLR products or multiple elements of a comprehensive PLR product. For example, if you have a 10-video PLR course on “How to get Facebook Ads for 2 cents per visitor”, you can sell one lesson per week for monthly installment fees.
- Use PLR to build email courses or newsletter content.
- Publish PLR content on your website or blog, and make money with Adsense or other content ad providers.
- Use PLR on How To Do or Build something, and include a resources list of Amazon links for the materials.
These are my Top 10 ways to use PLR content to generate a nice solid income.
But there are lots more ways, and of course, there are details in how you do each of these for maximum benefit and minimum time commitment.
You can even use PLR to create a growing monthly income.
If you would like more insight into the techniques above and how to build a solid monthly income, enter your name and email below:
If you don’t want my free mini course, but you want to learn more about making money with PLR, then download my free PLR Profits report.